Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl

We got to see little blessing on our 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday.  If you are friends with me on facebook, you already know it's a GIRL!  We were totally convinced it was going to be another boy, so we are getting used to the idea of it being a girl :)  We are ecstatic.  Here she is:


 I think the last picture of her is just precious.  It's an above shot and she has her hand resting on her forehead pointing her finger.  She also gave us a big yawn during the ultrasound.  She seemed so sweet.  She looks perfectly healthy and based on her size, she was 3 days further than my original due date.  Of course, they are keeping March 24th as the due date though.  We are thankful for this blessing. 

And my mother had to take me to target and get a few girly things for her, of course!  This was the picture I posted on facebook announcing that the baby in my belly was a girl!


In case you are wondering, we have no idea of girl names!  We had a small list of boy names, but those probably won't work!  ha!  Emerson will point to my belly and call her "baby sissy."  He went with us to the ultrasound and ever since then, he keeps wanting to pull up my shirt and look for the baby.  The fun thing about having a girl, is that she will have 3 other girl cousins in the same grade!  Can you believe it?  Let's hope they are besties and not big on drama!

Baby girl at 20 weeks:


2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting...one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still so excited! Thanks so much for posting her pics! :) What a sweet little profile! I can't wait to get to meet her and am SOOOO excited that we might get to be around right after she is born!!!! YEAH!!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete