Saturday, June 18, 2011

Livin' for the weekends!

Hi friends.  I value weekends so much these days, since Caleb works full time now.  I'm lovin' every moment of family time.  Last night we went to Nick and Val's house to grill out and I meant to bring my camera to get some pics of our boys (their boy, Caleb, is 7 months) but I forgot the darned thing at home!  And I wished I had it too, because the boys were interacting with each other and Emerson even smiled at little Caleb.  They were instant friends :)

Caleb's friend, Kyle, is visiting for the weekend, so he stayed at our place last night.  I love having company, especially now that we have a guest room.  It feels good to feel hospitable!  And visitors are always fun.  So this morning we made it out to the farmer's market.  Fayetteville's farmer's market is the best I've been to.  Love the produce, live music, crowds, and dogs.  One of my favorite things about being a Fayettevillian.  We left the market with some lettuce, broccoli, and some tomato basil bread.  Yum!  Here is a pic of the boys.  Emerson is sporting Kyle's sunglasses.



Tomorrow we will go to church and then head up to Joplin for the afternoon to celebrate father's day, my mom's birthday, and Caleb's quarter-century birthday.  Caleb's first father's day :)  Love it.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for your friendship! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete