Friday, September 21, 2012

Match Maker, Match Maker

There is a running joke among my group of besties that I am awful at match making.  Sure, I've had a few failures before with some friends, well at least 3, so this is my LAST attempt to match one of my favorite singles, Cari.  I am linking up with Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Singles" today.  I promise, girls, this is the last attempt I will make :)

So, people, meet my friend Cari (age 25).  I met her my first week of college at the University of Arkansas and we ended up living together a few years.  She resides in Northwest Arkansas and is a nurse in the NICU at a major hospital here.  She is smart, funny, cute, and most importantly, she loves Jesus.  Her relationship with the Lord is the most important thing to her, so she would naturally want a guy with the same priority :)  Oh, and she has naturally curly hair (though she doesn't wear it that way nearly often enough, in MY opinion).  What human wouldn't love to have curly-headed babies one day?
Obviously the one on the right :)  I don't usually match make my married friends.

She is social, friendly, and has lots of friends.  She enjoys running/working out, being outdoors, and she loves kids.  I mean, kids of all ages.  She loves them and they love her.  She is going to be one amazing mama one day. She has the kindest, sweetest heart and would never hurt anyone intentionally.  This girl would never have an enemy.  And she totally wants to use her abilities for God's glory.  She enjoys mission trips and is planning to do a medical trip soon.  She is also very involved in serving in our church, particularly through the children's ministry.  Her favorite season is summer (which I still don't get); something about diet coke by the poolside or something, but we have agreed to disagree at this point (I can't stand the heat).

On a mission trip to Haiti

Hog fan!

Gettin' her hair did.

Us bridesmaids :)


Holding my bundle for the first time.

Why is this amazing girl still single you may ask?  Good question.  I don't get it either.  My mom is still convinced she is going to marry a doctor one day, so you better snatch her up while you can!! 

Comment below with your e-mail address if you are interested or know a guy who might be interested :)

3 comments:

  1. Totally sent your blog to my bro (#72) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about my brother-in-law, #229. I think they have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please have Cari check out my cousin, Austin (#22) and email me if interested! :)

    ReplyDelete