Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Date Knight

Last week, Chick-fil-A had a Mother Son Date Knight.  So, I got to take this guy on his first date :)


Y'all, it was fun :)  It was good for Emerson to get away with me and get some undivided attention. First we got a picture with the cow (he's dressed like a knight). 


Then we got to sit at little tables that had tablecloths and centerpieces.  And a lady went around making balloon swords for the boys.  There was also a magician going around.  And they gave us menus, and had waiters come take our orders.


Here's Emerson battling with the other boys in the play area post dinner :)  I was surprised at his boldness to join in the fun since he was one of the littler ones there.  He held his own, even if he did hold the sword by the wrong end!

 
I think we both enjoyed our date.  The next morning he kept asking to go on a date again.  He's a sweet boy :)  I'm a lucky gal to be his first date ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think that is just the sweetest thing. So glad you got to have some one on one time with Emerson! Looks like he sure enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete