Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Family Photos

When Lyla was one week old, we got some newborn pictures taken, along with a few family shots :)  I LOVE them and need to get some printed to put around our house!  My friend Kalyn, who is in my playgroup, took them.  We thought she did a wonderful job and recommend her to any of you who may be looking for someone to take some family, baby, wedding, or even pet pictures!  Here is her website and here are some of my favorite photos that she took! Sorry, I couldn't narrow it down to a few, so here are 17!













4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS these are precious!!! Such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!! Precious Lyla, sweet Emerson kissing his sister, beautiful mama, and Caleb coordinating with baby girl! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures! I think the ones of Emerson loving on his little sister are especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie LivengoodMay 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM

    How darling, I can't wait to meet her. She is so beautiful and big brother looks so proud.You have a beautiful family.
    We love you
    Uncle Don and Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete