Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Contacts Outside World!

So I was lying on the couch last night reading from a magazine when all of a sudden... poke!  It just came and went that fast!  There was no warning or re-do.. just poke!  Despite the fact that it was 10 at night, I texted my network of friends to share the excitement :)  My mom says I must not be that sensitive to my body since I didn't notice all the flutters and went straight for noticing the kicks... I'm excited to start feeling it more regularly.  Feeling movement just gives you a certain peace, knowing that everything is ok in there.  Anyway, I can't write long, because Caleb is waiting on me to be done at the library.  But, pics soon to come: tonight we are carving pumpkins and also I am making a trip up to KC to see my mother in law and sis in law!  So I will try to take some snapshots and post them soon!  Also, we find out the gender of our lil peanut in less than 9 days!  So, be watching to find out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! And can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete