Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sleepyhead

I thank God that he gave me a cuddler.  I remember telling people while I was pregnant that I hoped I would have cuddly children and I think I got a few "good luck with that" comments.  But I think Emerson is a pretty sweet-spirited boy and I love it.

Sometimes when he gets sleepy he gets a little cranky.  Other times he gets real sweet and cozy.  I just soak it up when he is fading and he rests his head on my shoulder.  Sometimes I think he even falls asleep in my arms in an upright position.

He is also quite the kisser lately.  He especially does it when he's in a happy mood, like after a nap or a feeding.  I love it when I go in to get him from his crib and he grabs both my cheeks and gives me a big open-mouth kiss.  Do you think he realizes that kisses are a sign of affection?  Because it really seems like it sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment