Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Baby

Good news, folks!  Gutshall baby #2 is on its way!
Emerson is going to be a big brother!



We are 10 weeks pregnant and according to our ultrasound, our baby is due March 24, 2013.  Yes!  If you remember correctly, that was Emerson's due date AND birthday!  I said I wanted my kids two years apart, I just didn't know it would happen so according to my plan!  God is so good to us and we feel very blessed and undeserving right now.  Please pray for us and especially our little one as God knits him/her together.

3 comments:

  1. Wooo-hooo!!! Praise God for such a wonderful gift!!! Thanks for sharing with us so that we can rejoice with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news Amber!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how the love for a grandchild is instantly created the moment you hear you're going to be a Nana again! (5th time) I love and pray for this baby already! Congratulations to Godly people who are great examples to others. :)

    ReplyDelete