Wednesday, March 13, 2013

38 weeks

At 38 weeks, I am 2.5 cm dilated and 60% effaced.  Dr. Hinton (whom I just love) says Lyla dropped, so hopefully that means she'll come soon?  I measured 34 cm, instead of 38, so maybe that means she's pretty low?  I feel like I still look high, but what do I know... lol.

Now that Emerson's birthday party is over and I've tackled most things on my to-do list, I am "ready" for her to come.  It feels like waiting now :)  Last week it felt more like "Lyla, stay put until I can get this, this, and this done!"  Even though I told myself after Emerson's birth that I will not expect my next child to come before their due date, I am already doing it.  Ha.  If she decides to wait 2 more weeks, I will just try my best to enjoy this time with our family of 3.  Here are some belly shots comparing Lyla and Emerson:

38 wks with Lyla
38 wks with Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment