Monday, March 25, 2013

Our Little Lady

We are pleased to announce the arrival of...

Lyla
Brooke
Gutshall


Born March 19, 2013 at 1:18 am
8 lbs and 19.75 in long

This little lady has already been such a tremendous blessing and joy to us.  She seems to have a sweet temperament, though she can get pretty "spirited" if she gets too hungry!  In my opinion, she is a beautiful baby with such tiny features-- tiny nose, tiny fingers, tiny feet, tiny ears-- and her characteristics just seem feminine.  She has already captured our hearts and we love her, even big brother.  I have to admit, having a little girl is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.  She is so precious.
Lyla in my belly.  Obviously, I got an epidural this time or I wouldn't have that smile on my face!

Our happy, growing family


Emerson giving Lyla the present he picked out for her.



Bringing home Baby

Cousin Elise (3 wks) and Lyla (so happy!)

3 Cousins who will one day be besties, I'm sure :)

Ashley with Callie (5.5 mos), Ariel with Elise (3.5 wks), and me with Lyla (4 days)
We are praising God for the rich blessings he has poured on us.  He is so good!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!! Congrats again on Miss Lyla! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amber and Caleb! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete