Sunday, August 25, 2013

Before and After #2

Remember this table I wrote about? 


I wanted to paint it some bright colors to add color to the front of our house.  This was a super easy, fast project.  Here is the finished product!  Later I painted the watering can red too :)


See that crazy man in the reflection?  That's my husband.  When I was about to take the picture I told him I could see him in the reflection (meaning he should move) and he just started waving.  What a dork.  Anyway, I am pleased with the table!  Fun, cheerful colors.

Next up, this treasure:


It is going to be a big project since it is such weathered wood.  I'm second guessing my original color choices (red and yellow), so I need to think on it some more... But I'm excited to see what we come up with!  It might be awhile before you see a "Before and After #3" post.  Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Great job!! Such happy colors will be the perfect pop on the front porch. :)

    ReplyDelete