Monday, September 9, 2013

Off to School

Today, I dropped my little boy off for his first day of school ever!  It was only mother's day out and it was only from 8-12, but I still missed him.  Our house is SO MUCH quieter without him in it.  It makes me think how empty our house will feel one day when all the kids go off to college.  I won't worry about that now.

Here are some pics of Emerson before school.

How adorable are his doggie backback and lunchbox?!

His teacher is Miss Jennifer!  She is super sweet.


When I picked Emerson up, she went on about how great he did and how he was a good helper and how he was a good eater (we already knew that part! lol).  I think he had fun.  This afternoon he said, "I wanna go to school!"  So, I think that means it was a success!  Here's to many more first days of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment