Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Blog!

Happy Birthday to my blog!  One year ago today I decided to start this blog.  I wanted to chronicle our pregnancy and birth of sweet Emerson.  I hope to continue using it to record special family happenings.  I hope this blog will share stories and memories of our family as it continues to grow and become what God wants it to become.  Some of my favorite memories of this past year include:

1.  My smooth, enjoyable pregnancy.  What fun it was to anticipate the incredible change we were headed for.  A fun experience to have with Caleb.
2.  Seeing God's faithful provision financially
3.  Emerson's arrival... the labor experience was better than I could have hoped for.  Emerson was perfect and healthy.
4.  Transitioning into parenthood with Caleb.  What an amazing, humbling experience.  Especially experiencing the love parents have for their children.  Wow.
5.  Getting to know our little boy as a person.  Discovering his sweet personality and watching him learn about the world around him.  Also, getting to see my husband as a father and also a provider, since he started his job in May.

This has been a blessing-filled year and I hope this next year is just as good, or even better (if at all possible)!  I can't wait to see how the story unfolds on the "pages" of this blog!  Happy birthday, blog!  Expect to see several posts coming up, as I have several things to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment