Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our Little Pumpkin

This past weekend was filled with fall festivities.  We did a little crafting at the War Eagle Craft Show on Friday and a little pumpkin patchin' on Saturday.  I went to the craft show looking for some holiday decorations.  I left with these two pieces that I love.

This is on an old screen.  We have it hanging above our couch.  It adds more of a fall feel to our place.


I love anything snow related.  I think I should start building a snowman Christmas decoration collection :)


Saturday morning we went to a pumpkin patch that had lots of fun activities.  There was a corn maze, a corn box (like a sandbox), a petting zoo, a tractor ride, and of course a pumpkin patch.  It was fun for Emerson to get to see a lot of the animals we read about in his books.  I wonder if he made the connection.  Emerson was not a fan on the cornbox and he actually acted a little scared of the pumpkins at first.  But his favorite parts were definitely the tractor ride and the little piggies.  The pigs had several piglets which kept running around real fast and squealing and Emerson was smiling at them.  There were cute, I have to admit.  It almost made me want a pet piglet.  Almost.




I want THIS pumpkin!


 




1 comment:

  1. Awww...I just love his pumpkin outfit...so cute! This sounds like so much fun. I think we're going to check out an apple orchard/pumpkin patch/petting zoo thing this weekend. Also, you have tempted me to go get a salted caramel drink from Starbucks...I am waiting for the right opportunity (aka no rain/crazy wind). :)

    ReplyDelete