Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gorgeous, Sunny Day

Today, because it is a gorgeous, sunny day, little man and I went for a run on the Fayetteville trail (one reason I LOVE Fayetteville).  And then today, on the way home, because it is a gorgeous, sunny day, I decided to stop by Sonic for a medium vanilla diet coke, easy ice, as I always want to do on gorgeous, sunny days.  And then I swung by Walgreens, and bought some of these. 

 

 These, my friends, are my favorite holiday candy... out of any holiday.  If you have never tried them, please do.  You just can't try mine, because they'll probably be gone by the time you get here.  I was starting to feel a little distressed lately because I couldn't find them at any Walmart (not that I checked multiple Walmarts or anything... I mean, what kind of lame-o does that?...).  But, yes, Walgreens came through for me.  Then, inspired by the gorgeous, sunny day, I purchased some bubbles.  So, Emerson and I came home and blew bubbles outside.  And Emerson said the word bubble.  It is his fourth word.  

Good day?  Yes.  Did I cancel my run with chocolate?  Yes.  Was it worth it?  Yes.  

Enjoy this gorgeous, sunny week!

2 comments:

  1. :) my exact sonic drink order and favorite candy too (i love the regular cadbury eggs too!) looking forward to our outside playgroup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing's better than a sunny day, warm or cold, but I prefer warm! Our little guy is growing up. Soon he will be ordering a vanilla diet coke, or maybe just a regular coke, way more manly, and eating Cadbury eggs, but probably the full size, because, again, more manly. Welcome to a house full of men! Love you!

    ReplyDelete