Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sooie!!

We took Emerson to his first Razorback game yesterday!  Let me tell ya, he loved it. He's just a natural Razorback fan... it's in his blood.  He was soaking it all in.  So many people, lights, and loud noises.  He was wide-eyed and utterly fascinated.  We had such a fun time and it was just a bonus that the Hogs beat South Carolina.  Woo Pig! 

Here's little man and big man callin' the Hogs before the game.





And it was a nice surprise to run into one of my favorite people!  Love ya, Maggie!


It was a fantastic first experience for Emerson.  I think he had a blast.  When the student section caught his attention at one point, I told him he'd probably be sitting over there one day.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, SOOOO cute!! I'm so glad you all had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was he legitimately calling the hogs with Caleb in the first photo??? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete