Sunday, April 1, 2012

Play Date

So, I got to watch a friend's little boy recently and I was so excited for him to come over and play with Emerson.  When he got here, Emerson just kept smiling at him and I think he was excited to have a friend over.  Emerson was showing off his toys to Isaiah and both the boys loved the balls.  When I would hold Isaiah on my lap, Emerson would act a little more protective/clingy than usual.  Both the boys were all over and Isaiah was definitely a little explorer of the new territory.  When Isaiah left they both waved bye-bye to each other.  It was SO cute and I just love how the babies are getting old enough to interact with each other now!  We had a fun time and Emerson hopes we can do it again soon :)

The boys at 3 and 5 months.


The boys at 12 and 14 months.



3 comments:

  1. So fun that he has little buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included a picture of when the boys were tiny vs. now! What a big difference a year makes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaiah wants to play together again soon too!!

    ReplyDelete