Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tiny Tux

As I mentioned, my little sis got married this past weekend.  It was a beautiful wedding and everything went perfectly.  I am so glad she married the man she did.  The Lord has been so good to bring good men into the lives of the girls in my family.  Here is handsome E in his tiny tux.


Emerson was as handsome as ever and he did so well for the wedding.  He rode a wagon down the aisle.  You never know how little kids will do in a situation like that, but a few Cheerios did just the trick! I wish I had more pictures of him with his tux, including the jacket, but I forgot my camera at Olive Garden, so I didn't have it with me.  Thankfully we were able to recover it!  So this photo was taken by my father-in-law.  Thanks, Mike!  (He's the paparazzi type that always has his camera aimed and ready to shoot!)

In other news, we found out my older sister is having a baby GIRL!!  This was a shocker because our family is currently full of little boys.  We need some little girls to balance it out.  They had a gender reveal party last night, which was so fun.  They had a giant box filled with the appropriate colored balloons (pink or blue) and then they busted open the top to see them fly out.  Our whole family was wearing blue shirts (our prediction of the gender), except for Caleb and my brother-in-law (the father) who predicted pink.  It seems Caleb is a much better predictor than me.  As soon as we saw the pink balloons, we all just screamed! 

I am super excited, because we are going camping this weekend for Memorial Day.  We are going to Mt. Magazine, which is apparently the most populated area of black bears in Arkansas.  Wish us luck!  I think camping will be really fun this summer, because both the baby boys in the family are old enough to have non-disrupted sleep and they LOVE the outdoors.  I'm sure there will be more pics to come!  Have a good weekend, friends!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment