Monday, February 11, 2013

My Life is a Musical

Emerson sings and sings these days.  Especially when we are driving somewhere.  Sometimes he serenades the people in the aisles of Wal-Mart.  I've gotten to where I don't really notice until some stranger makes a comment about him singing.  We've gotten several of those.  So I've tried many times to get a video of him singing, but he is always more concerned with watching himself on the camera than performing for the camera.  This was a video I took of him singing twinkle, twinkle a few weeks ago.  The best I've gotten so far.  He gets distracted at the end by the huge coffee stain in the middle of the carpet from me spilling my coffee.. so that's what he's referring to when he says "mess right here". 


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! I love that kid! And what a singer...His great grandpa Martin would be so proud! Great Job Em!

    ReplyDelete