Saturday, November 12, 2011

Brew Master

Did I ever tell you that my husband brews beer?  He only does it a few times a year, but he loves to do it.  He creates a recipe, picks up the ingredients at the local home brew store (hops, yeast, and whatnot), and dedicates a day to brewing.  He has some buddies over at our house today who are helping out.  I think it's one of his passions.  I like that he can continue to do his favorite hobbies even though we have a baby and real jobs. 

I think Caleb likes to do things with his hands and be creative... wood-working, brewing, being a handyman around the house, etc.  And it's pretty fun for him to see the finished product.  I love my hubby and I like that he picks out random projects like this to do.  I think one day when we retire and don't have our jobs to go to each day, we will be glad we have hobbies to help keep us doing productive things.  Anyway, just thought I would offer a peek into our Saturday.  I hope you have a happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment