Saturday, November 5, 2011

Under Construction

Please excuse my blog while it is under construction!  I am working on adding tabs (with the help of my hubby because I am technologically handicapped).  I haven't had enough time this week to sit down and organize all my posts, because this week has been craziness, a whirlwind.

Caleb was out of town for 4 days, so I went up to Joplin to see my fam for a few of those days.  I got back in time to prepare for playgroup which I was hosting this week.  Prepare for friends to stay the night on Thursday night and then my family to stay the night on Friday night.  Tonight is the Hog football game (woo pig!!).  So this week has been a whirlwind full of good family and friend time, which has been amazing.  However, I am slightly looking forward to normalcy.  It just seemed that everything fell on the same week!  You know how that goes.  So I think I should be able to breathe on Sunday. 

On a good note, though, my bestie Sarah has visited from very very south Texas.  She got to meet Emerson for the first time and we have gotten to spend good time lying around chatting, eating, and shopping!  What could be better?  So blessed to have amazing friends, family, and life.  Very thankful.  It's good to be this kind of busy, yes?

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment