Tuesday, November 8, 2011

White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies

My friends, when I come across something this good, I feel it is my duty to share it with you.  I do have to say that I am somewhat of a pumpkin fan(atic).  But these cookies went above and beyond my expectations.  You must find an excuse to make these cookies this season.  In my opinion, they are even better, moister, and pumpkin-ier the second day.  I'm not sure how they are past the second day, because they didn't last that long in our household...  The recipe was found here


Ingredients:

2-¼ cups All-purpose Flour 
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
½ teaspoons Salt
½ cups Butter, Softened
1 cup Granulated Sugar
½ cups Brown Sugar
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 whole Egg
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1½ cup White Chocolate Chips 

 

Preparation Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350ºF.  Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
In a bowl mix the butter and sugars. Add the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and combine thoroughly. Slowly add the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool for a couple minutes on the cookie sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Those sound good! I may have to try these myself someday soon... :)

    ReplyDelete