Thursday, July 28, 2011

Babies Galore!

We had our first play group this morning.  Six babies and five moms made it out.  The babies did great and the moms really enjoyed each others company!  It was fun to spend time with people who are experiencing the same thing as you.  Of course we had to get our little ones together for a photo shoot!  Here are a few of the pics:



The babies are clockwise starting with Emerson: Emerson Gutshall, Natalie Pond, Isaac Pond, Evalie Ryan, Jesse Covington, and Ruby Beckman.  They are all just so precious!  I'm so excited about play group!

Also, here is just a cute pic of Emerson that I've never posted.  Doesn't he look like a little teenager?


Also, sometimes when I'm changing his diaper, I roll him over just to get a cute little tushy view.  Then I give it a little squeeze :)


Who could resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment